About Our Portrait Flags Single-Reverse
- Custom print
- Multiflag® FR: Outdoor polyester fabric with excellent through-print and tear-resistance (flame-retardant)
Layout & Finishing
- Single-reverse: Hemmed sides, left side with header tape and brass grommets approx. every 3.0', minimum of 2
- Single-reverse: Hemmed sides, left side with header tape wrapped into printed flag material and brass grommets approx. every 3.0', minimum of 2
- Single-reverse: Hemmed sides, left side with 1.5" flat laid pole sleeve, closed at top, grommet in lower left corner
- Single-reverse: Hemmed sides, left side with 3.0" flat laid pole sleeve, closed at top, grommet in lower left corner
- 2.0' x 4.0'
- 2.0' x 8.0'
- 2.0' x 12.0'
- 2.5' x 5.0'
- 2.5' x 10.0'
- 3.0' x 5.0'
- 3.0' x 8.0'
- 3.0' x 10.0'
- Custom size
We recommend the following accessories for your product:
- Use for hanging banners and signs with grommets, holes, pole sleeves or banner clips
- Strong cord with 4.5mm diameter
- Sold by foot - Order as many feet as needed
- Fully reusable – can be used as permanent or temporary hanging solution
Our Flag Weight is an optional accessory for use with flags mounted to a flagpole. This weight bag is made of canvas and features a ring at the top so it can be secured. Regularly used with a Spring Snap, the Flag Weight hangs from the bottom grommet or Flag Ring to apply almost 1.0lb of weight to the mounted custom print. The Flag Weight is used to prevent your client’s custom print from sliding up the flagpole on a windy day, allowing it to remain fully visible. Since the Flag Weight is made of canvas, there is no loud noise when it hits the flagpole as it moves with the wind, a common annoyance with other Flag Weights.
The Flag Ring is an optional accessory for securing flags to a flagpole. This clear plastic ring measures 21.5” and passes through the grommet or Metal D-Ring on a flag and joins together around a flagpole. The benefit of using the Flag Ring is your client’s flag will remain more visible in the wind. Especially great for portrait flags or flags with more than two grommets, the Flag Ring holds the flag close to the flagpole while the fly end of the flag can move freely. The Flag Ring is recommended for use with flagpoles 4.0” in diameter or less and requires no tools for assembly. A Flag Weight can be paired with the Flag Ring for even more support.
The Plastic Snap Hook is an accessory that is sewn onto your client’s custom print, allowing it to be attached to the corresponding hardware. It is constructed of white plastic and designed for use with all models and sizes of the Portable Flagpole and Flagpole Basic.