About Our Street Banner Plus Option 1
- Custom print
- (2) Aviation-grade fiberglass poles cut to size
- (2) Rust-resistant cast aluminum mounting brackets
- (2) End caps
- (4/6) Steel bands
- Multiflag® FR: Outdoor polyester fabric with excellent through-print and tear-resistance (flame-retardant)
- Suntex FR: 300D polyester fabric that is water and scratch-proof (flame-retardant)
- Vinyl Opaque 18oz: 100% opaque satin vinyl that is weather-resistant and UV-protected
- Vinyl Opaque 23oz: 100% opaque heavy-duty satin vinyl that is weather-resistant and UV-protected
Layout & Finishing
- Single-reverse: Hemmed sides, top and bottom with 2.0" flat laid pole sleeve sewn closed on outer side, 2 grommets on pole side
- Double-print: Cut sides, top and bottom with welded 2.0" flat laid pole sleeve, 4 grommets to reinforce welds
- Double-sided: Two prints sewn together with a material or vinyl 13oz blocking inner liner, pillow-case style hemmed sides, top and bottom finished with 2.0" flat laid pole sleeve sewn closed on outer side, 2 grommets on pole side
Liner Options for Double-Sided Banners
- Silver Material: Durable, nearly opaque, slightly darkens light colors
- White Material: Durable, semi-opaque, slightly lightens dark colors
- White Vinyl: Most durable, 100% opaque, slightly lightens dark colors
- 1.5' x 3.0'
- 1.5' x 5.0'
- 1.5' x 6.0'
- 1.5' x 8.0'
- 2.0' x 3.0'
- 2.0' x 5.0'
- 2.0' x 6.0'
- 2.0' x 8.0'
- 2.0' x 10.0'
- 2.5' x 5.0'
- 2.5' x 6.0'
- 2.5' x 8.0'
- 3.0' x 5.0'
- 3.0' x 6.0'
- 3.0' x 8.0'
- Custom size
- Varies by size, about 5.0lb
- 1.5' Wide: HM_SB_110
- 2.0' Wide: HS_SB_110
- 2.5' Wide: HS_SB_111
- 3.0' Wide: HS_SB_112
- Wind tests demonstrated our Street Banners can withstand wind gusts up to 55-63mph (10bft). Maximum recommended and guaranteed size for the Street Banner Plus produced by us and used with our hardware is 24 sqft. Stainless Steel Bands are designed to be used on round poles only. User must read and observe assembly instructions that include more information and details.
Click here for Proposition 65 warning