Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs
Increase awareness for your brand or event with corrugated plastic yard signs from Tex Visions. All of our signs are digitally printed with UV-resistant inks on durable 4mm corrugated plastic for a flawless, full-color finish that is sure to turn heads. We have been an industry leading sign provider since 2005 and offer a large selection of styles and accessories so you can create the perfect sign for your application. Our corrugated signs are designed to get your brand noticed! Choose a style below to start your order.
Free Shipping over $49 • UV-Resistant Inks • Reusable • Design Online or Upload Artwork • Fast Turnaround • Rush Options • No Hidden Fees
Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs from Tex Visions
Displaying corrugated signs is a proven cost-effective method to market your brand or event to a passing audience. Our signs are weatherproof, waterproof, UV-resistant, lightweight, and fully recyclable, making them perfect for a wide variety of temporary and long-term promotional and advertising applications. Tex Visions signs are digitally printed on world-class printers, showcasing your custom design in brilliant, fade-resistant, full color.
100% Customizable Signs
Unlike some of our competitors, our corrugated plastic yard signs are completely customizable. When you design your signs at Tex Visions, you choose your color style, shape, size, printing style, and finishing style. Whether you need signs for an advertising campaign or a political election race, we offer the customization options to provide you with the perfect eye-catching signs for your event. Need a special shape? No problem! We can die cut your signs to the exact shape desired with a clean-cut finish every time.
Full-Color Digital Sign Prints
All of our signs are digitally printed on 4mm corrugated plastic with UV-resistant inks for full-color, fade-resistant graphics that are great at attracting the attention of passing traffic. We offer 4 color options when designing your signs: 1 color, 2 colors, 3 colors, or our full color option. For our full color option, you can design with as many colors as you would like for no additional cost. Each sign is designed to be reusable - keeping its rich colors even after displaying outdoors for an extended period of time - saving you time and money.
Design Your Corrugated Signs – 3 Simple Methods
We offer 3 easy methods for you to design your corrugated plastic yard signs. All methods are risk free and will be followed up with a check from our graphics team to ensure the design is optimal for print. To find these design options, navigate to a custom product page and select the "Design/Upload" tab.
- Online Design Tool: Our online tool offers you the ability to design your sign online in real time on our website. The tool is able to upload artwork from your computer, and includes clip art, shapes, colors, backgrounds, and guides to keep your design within our printing standards. Each submitted design is checked by our graphics team for any errors before being sent to print.
- Upload Artwork Template: This design method involves downloading the design template from a product page, adding your artwork using design software, and reuploading to our website. Every submission is checked by our graphics team for any errors or imperfections before being sent to print.
- Free Design Service: If you would like us to design your corrugated signs for you, no problem! Send us what you had in mind or any art inspirations and our team of artists will create you a design from the ground up! To select this method, navigate to the "Design/Upload" Tab on a product page and select "Free Design Service".
Experienced Customer Service Team
Tex Visions has over 15 years of experience designing, printing, and shipping corrugated plastic yard sign orders to our loyal customer base. Our customer service team is well trained and knowledgeable to answer any questions you may have. Need a bulk order or a special finish? No problem! When you contact us, you reach a real person in our customer service department at our HQ in Carlisle, PA.
Sign Display Options
We offer an array of finishing styles, stakes, and hanging accessories so you can create the perfect corrugated sign for your brand or event.
- Stakes & Display Accessories: We have multiple yard sign stakes and accessories for standard and heavy-duty jobs. Our stakes and accessories include sign stakes, H-stakes, sign stackers, wind spinning stakes, sign holders, suction cups & more.
- Grommets & Hanging Clips: Tex Visions offers grommets and hole punched corners for above the ground displays. Grommets not only provide a professional finish but also offer secure and reinforced anchor points for your choice of hanging instruments. Our hanging accessories include clips, hooks, suction cups, hanging lines, and more.
Benefits of Displaying Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs
Corrugated signs are durable, affordable, and lightweight, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor advertising displays. They are also highly effective, enticing passerby with a full-color, easy to read message as they pass. These versatile advertising signs can be displayed as lawn and yard signs and also as hanging and informational signs. They are also incredibly lightweight, making them highly portable and easy to install in large numbers if needed.
Corrugated plastic yard signs are often displayed along busy sidewalks and roads for political campaigns, real estate listings, local businesses and more. They are also great for business displays and for use as informational signs for parks and schools. If you are looking for a more permanent outdoor signage, we offer sidewalk signs in multiple sizes and styles.
Double-Sided Sign Printing
Double-sided printing is perfect for applications where the sign can be seen from both sides. Double-sided signs are a great solution for areas where traffic is coming from multiple directions, offering you a 360 degree display for concerts, shows, school events, business displays or even just for yard and lawn display. For double-sided printing select “Double-Print” when configuring your product.
Cleaning and Storing Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs
If you are planning on reusing your corrugated plastic signs, we recommend wiping them down and securely storing them to keep their original pristine appearance.
- To clean your signs, simply wipe them using warm soapy water and a cleaning cloth. For areas that are a little more soiled, a light scrubbing might be needed to remove any stains or blemishes.
- For storage, let signs dry completely before stacking to avoid any possible mold or mildew damage. The best way to store the signs is to stack them flat or up against a wall to avoid any bending or crumpling of the plastic.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Free shipping for all orders over $49.
Do you offer custom shapes and sizes?
Yes! We offer die cut yard signs are that are precisely cut to match your design. Even though the signs are custom cut, they still have all the advantages of traditionally shaped corrugated plastic yard signs.
What material are your signs made from? What size?
Our signs are made from 4mm corrugated plastic. This type of material is great for both indoor and outdoor advertising displays. It is highly durable, waterproof, heat and cold resistant, lightweight, and digitally printed using UV-resistant inks for a vibrant, fade-resistant finish.
Do you offer any stakes or hanging accessories?
Yes, we offer numerous styles of sign stakes and hanging accessories.
Are the signs weather resistant?
Yes, they are made from corrugated plastic which is waterproof and weather resistant. We recommend taking the signs down in very severe weather conditions like tropical storms and hurricanes to avoid any possible damage.
Where are corrugated plastic yard signs displayed?
These style signs are very popular and are typically displayed along sidewalks, roads, front lawns, and inside business front windows.
Can you print on both sides of the sign?
Yes, we do offer double-sided printing! Double-sided printing is a great solution for busy applications where traffic is coming from multiple directions.
Why do you offer 1, 2, 3, and full color options?
We separate them out for cost purposes. For customers only looking to display their corrugated signs one color, they only have to pay for one color compared to customers looking for a full color pallet to design with.
How long do the signs last?
Assuming they are cleaned when dirty and taken down during very severe weather, these signs should last at least two years of constant display.