Custom Event Banners from Tex Visions
Displaying banners is one of the most popular and effective forms of advertising for businesses and events. Custom banners deliver an easy-to-read marketing message to passing foot and car traffic at a much smaller price than other forms of advertising. Whether for indoor or outdoor applications, premium banners are great way to spread awareness for your brand or event.
100% Customizable Banners
Unlike some of our competitors, our banners are 100% customizable. At Tex Visions you choose your material, format, size, printing style, finish, and shape, so you can create the perfect banner for your application. Whether the custom banner is for a promotional campaign or advertising for a local event, we have the customization options and the experience to provide you with an eye-catching banner that is guaranteed to provide a positive return on your investment. You can design the banner online, upload artwork from your computer, or have us design it for free!
Banner Printing Material Options
Tex Visions banners are printed on premium materials that are designed to endure weather conditions for an extended period of time. We offer the largest selection of banner material options in the industry, so you do not have to settle – making it easy to create the perfect custom banner for your brand or event. Each banner product has multiple material options to choose from. These material options include:
Vinyl: Vinyl Banners are one of our most popular signage options. Each banner is digitally printed using UV-resistant inks for a vibrant, full-color, fade-resistant finish. We offer them in a range of styles and thickness options including styles for outdoor, indoor, and high wind applications.
- 12oz Mesh, 13oz Indoor, 13oz Outdoor Opaque, 18oz Opaque, 23oz Opaque
Fabric Banners: Fabric banners are a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor applications. Each custom banner is printed using dye-sublimation for brilliant, high-definition colors that are resistant to cracking and peeling and hold their colors for a long period of time. We offer styles for indoor and outdoor use, as well as styles for high wind areas.
- Mesh Cut, Display, Standard, Premium Opaque, Outdoor Flag, 300D,
Experienced Customer Service Team
With over 15 years of experience designing, printing, and shipping custom banners to our loyal customer base, the Tex Visions customer service team is well trained and knowledgeable to answer any question or concern you may have. Need a large order? Need the an event banner for a special application? No problem. When you contact our team, you reach an experienced agent at our headquarters in Carlisle, PA.
Design You Custom Banner Online: 3 Easy Methods
Online Design Tool: Create your artwork online in real time using our online design tool. The tool has multiple features including the ability to upload artwork from your computer, clip art, shapes, colors, backgrounds, and editing ability so you can create a professional design online in minutes. Each submitted design is checked by our team of graphic artists for any mistakes or errors before being sent to print.
Upload Artwork: This design method includes downloading the artwork template from the product page, adding your artwork using professional design software, and reuploading to our website. Each submitted template is checked by our graphics team before being sent to print.
Free Design Services: Not able to design the banner yourself? Want a professional to design it for you? No problem! Send us what you had in mind or any artwork inspirations you may have, and we will create you a fresh design from the ground up – free of charge!
Why Advertise with a Custom Banner?
Custom event banners are an extremely popular form of advertising due the affordability, portability, and effectiveness. Displaying banners is a form of hyperlocal marketing – meaning they are strategically placed in the immediate local community to generate awareness for a for an event or business. Whether displaying on a crowded sidewalk or across a busy street, banners are great at attracting the attention of passing traffic because they are right in the passerby’s line of sight, showcase your marketing message in vibrant, attention-grabbing colors. Combine with feather banners or a custom 3x5 flag for a fully branded advertising display.
Banners are great for advertising just about anywhere but are typically displayed along well traveled areas that will maximize impressions and provide a positive return on investment.
Finishing Option for Your Event Banner
Choose from an array of finishing options for your custom banner. Each finishing option is provided for free as part of your order. Find the finishing options when configuring your product, listed under “Select Your Finish”.
Hemmed Edges: Hemmed edges are crafted by welding and bonding the edges of the banner together creating extra tear-resistance and making the banner less likely to fray or tear while hanging in windy weather conditions.
Cut Edges: This finishing style is exactly how it sounds. The sides of the banner are evenly cut leaving an entirely flag profile. This style is best for low-tension applications such as hanging from an indoor ceiling or against an interior wall.
Grommets: Grommets provide sturdy anchor points to hang your custom banner. We offer grommets in two different styles: 4 corners & around the whole perimeter of the banner. For extra reinforcement, you can select hemmed edges with grommets for applications in high wind areas.
Pole Sleeves: Pole sleeves are perfect for applications where the banner needs to be hung from a display pole. The pole sleeves are 2” around, allowing for use with multiple pole styles. This finishing style is typically used for applications like parades or hanging horizontally from a building.
Adhesive Tabs: This finishing style is designed to easily display a banner up against a non-porous surface like a window. Each banner is hung using heavy-duty suction cups allowing the banner to hang without any ropes or hanging hardware. This finishing style is perfect for double-sided window applications.
Event Banners for Any Application
Choose from multiple banners styles to find the best one for your application. We offer an array of styles so you can find the perfect one for your event or business.
- Custom Banners: Available in vinyl, fabric, and mesh material options, our custom banners are easy to design and perfect for a range of commercial, educational, governmental, and retail areas among many others.
- Fence Wrap: Our fence wraps are available in fabric and vinyl styles and are perforated, displaying your custom design in full color, but also allowing winds to safely pass through without damaging the banner.
- Oversized Applications: Our oversized banners are crafted for large structures such as hanging along a bridge or the outside of a large building. For this style, contact customer service for pricing and material options.
- Window: This style is designed for window display. The custom banners are installed using heavy-duty suction cups and are perfect for double-sided commercial and retail applications.
- Light pole: Our light pole banners are a popular banner display option for small and large towns alike. We have multiple material options available including styles for cold, hot, and windy climates.
- Wall Mounted: Our wall mounted banners are printed on both sides and are perfect for horizontal applications such as hanging outside schools, museums, college campuses and much more.
- Across the Street: This event banner style is typically used to display upcoming attractions in towns and cities. It can be printed on multiple material options, printed single or double-sided, and includes cords and bracketing hardware for a secure and taut hang.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have custom banner sizes or just standard sizes?
Yes, we do offer custom sizing in addition to our multiple standard size options. When you are configuring your product, select the size dropdown arrow and select “Custom”. Depending on which banner style you select, the configurator will update to show you the largest size we can print.
Do you offer hanging hardware and accessories?
Yes, we offer a large selection of hardware and banner hanging accessories to ensure your event banner is hanging tightly and securely. These including hanging clips, polyester cords, heavy-duty suction cups, bungee cords, bungee cords with hooks and loops, and multiple snap hook styles.
How do you print your custom banners?
We print using two different methods depending on which material option you choose.
- Vinyl: All vinyl banners are digitally printed using UV-resistant inks. This printing style creates a full-color and fade-resistant finish that is great for indoor and outdoor application.
- Polyester: All polyester banners are printed using dye sublimation. This advanced printing technique infuses the ink directly into the fabric creating a high-definition, fade-resistant finish. This printing style is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Do you offer double-sided printing?
Yes, double-sided printing is available for most of our product options. Double-sided printing offers a 360 degree banner display and is perfect for areas where traffic is coming from multiple directions. When configuring your product, select different material options to see which ones can be printed on both sides for that specific product.
Which banner material is best for extended outdoor display?
While it depends on how long you will be displaying and how high the winds are, we offer multiple styles suitable for outdoor display. For displaying in high wind conditions, we recommend displaying our mesh banners as these let the wind flow through without creating extra tension on the sides of the custom banner. For harsh weather conditions we recommend using one of our heavy-duty vinyl such as our 18oz Opaque and 23oz Opaque.