About Our Fence Wraps
Promote your brand or event with custom fence wraps and banners from Tex Visions. Fence banners, or wraps, are a great outdoor marketing solution for attracting the attention of passing traffic and can be used for an assortment of outdoor advertising applications. Our banners are digitally printed using UV-resistant inks so your custom design stays vibrant for years. We offer two popular material options: vinyl mesh and polyester mesh. Both options are perforated allowing wind to easily pass through, ensuring your wrap stays fully intact and vibrant for a long period of time even in high wind conditions – saving you time and money.
- 12oz Mesh Vinyl: Perforated matte vinyl that is weather-resistant and UV-protected
- Mesh Polyester: Knitted fabric with mesh appearance and excellent through-print, 3.25oz/yd²
Layout & Finishing
- Hemmed sides, grommets approximately every 1.5' around perimeter
Top Quality Finishes & Materials
Unlike some of our competitors, we do not nickel and dime our customers for upgraded features. Our banners come with fully reinforced hemmed sides and with grommets installed to ensure an easy setup and extended product longevity. Each custom fence wrap is printed on world-class large format printers producing industry best resolution and image quality. Whether you are displaying these banners at a large sports stadium or at a local park, Tex Visions has the product selection and expertise to ensure a successful marketing campaign and a positive return on investment.
Choose Your Fence Wrap Material
12oz Vinyl Mesh: This perforated vinyl mesh is crafted from 12oz vinyl, is designed for high winds, and is weather-resistant. Because this style is printed using UV-resistant inks, it is fade-resistant even if exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Mesh Polyester: This perforated fabric is crafted from structured knitted polyester and is designed to be extremely durable. It boasts exceptional color reproduction and is printed using dye sublimation for a high-definition, full-color finish that is resistant to fading. It is ideal for outdoor applications, especially in high wind areas.
Why Display Fence Banners?
Fence wraps, or banners, are a great outdoor advertising solution, especially for areas with windy weather. The banner showcases your custom design in brilliant, full color and is resistant to fading in direct sunlight for years – saving your company time and money. The perforated wraps allow air and wind to travel through the banner without any unattractive cuts in the banner. Even though the banners are perforated, they are easy to read, and are designed to be highly durable, lasting for years of outdoor display.
Custom fence wraps are used primarily for outdoor applications and are displayed at schools, parks, construction sites, athletic competitions, and concerts, among many others. They can be displayed on an array of fencing styles with chain link fences being the most popular.
Create Your Custom Design: 3 Easy Methods
We offer 3 design methods so customers can choose the best option for their brand. These design methods can be found under the “Design/Upload” tab on every custom product page. Each design submission is checked by our team of graphic artists for any errors or mistakes before being approved for print.
- Online Design Tool: If you would like to design your fence banner online in real time, our easy to use design tool offers the ability to upload artwork from your computer and includes clip art, colors, background designs, live editing, and more to pull your final design together.
- Download/Upload Template: This design method works best for customers with design software on their computer. It involves downloading the artwork template located under the “Design/Upload” tab, adding your artwork using design software, and reuploading to our website.
- Free Design Service: If you would like us to fix up your design or create you a design from scratch – no problem! Send us any ideas or artwork inspirations, and our team will create a design from the ground up – for no cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free for all orders over $49.
What is the difference between the two material options?
We offer fence wraps in two mesh material options: vinyl and polyester fabric.
- Vinyl: Our vinyl mesh is made from 12oz vinyl and is digitally printed using UV-resistant inks for a fade-resistant finish that is safe to display in direct sunlight. Each edge is reinforced and grommeted, so your banner is easy to hang and guaranteed to last for years of outdoor display.
- Polyester: Our fabric option is crafted from a knitted polyester and is printed using dye sublimation. The printed graphics are extremely vibrant, and showcase your custom design or brand in awesome, full colors. This fabric is created to be highly durable and designed to display for long periods of time without any ripping or tearing and with minimal fading.
What is the difference between fence banners and wraps?
Fence banners or wraps refer to the same product and can be used interchangeably. To be specific they are called fence wraps, but they are technically banners being displayed on a fence.
Where are these displayed? Can they be used at a construction site?
These banners can be displayed along any sort of fencing or areas with no fencing that have high winds. They are commonly used at construction sites, parks, schools, stadiums, and more.
How long will it last?
Because our banners are specially printed and come with reinforced edges standard, they should last for years of display. We recommend checking the anchor points a couple times a year to make sure they are all connected so there are no issues with the banner disconnecting from the fence.
Will my design fade?
Our banners are printed to be fade-resistant so you should not have any fading issues for a long time. However, if displayed directly in the sun non-stop for years, there will be some slight natural fading in the vibrancy, but should still be full-color and easy to read.
Are there any hanging accessories available?
Yes, we supply pear shaped snap hooks to connect your perforated banner to its fence anchor.