Team Player Cutouts Overview
Celebrate your favorite sports star with a custom team player cutout! These sports cutouts are perfect for surprise parties, school functions, pep rallies, and more! Upload an image of your player from the waist up and we will cut it to the size specified in your order. We offer two size options: 24” x 35” and 28” x 40”. Each sports standee is shipped with a protective and easy to remove framing to avoid any possible damage during the shipping process. Team player cutouts come with both stakes and punched holes. Your sports player’s photo is digitally printed on durable corrugated plastic and is safe for indoor and outdoor display. This state of the art production process ensures your cutout will last for years and can be displayed over and over again without showing any signs of deterioration. Surprise your player at their next event with a custom team player cutout!
- Custom printed sign
- (2) Beefy stakes
- 4mm Coroplast®: Lightweight corrugated plastic that is weather-resistant and UV-protected
Layout & Finishing
- Single-sided: Cut sides with a hole punched in each shoulder and each bottom corner
- 24.0" x 35.0"
- 28.0" x 40.0"
Sports Cutouts Photo Requirements
To ensure your player cutout is printed clearly with no pixilation or quality issues, please follow the guide below.
- All image submissions should be larger than 2MB
- Pixel size must be larger than 1800 x 1800
- Dots per inch should fall between 180 – 300
- JPEG and TIFF files preferred – also accept PDF, PNG, AI, and GIF files
- Zoomed in images will decrease resolution and cause a blurry finish
- Good lighting is key – dim images can look fuzzy or dark on the finished product
- Have the subject fill up as much of the image area as possible
- Do not submit trademarked or restricted images
Team Player Cutouts Made to Last
Our sports player cutouts are crafted from long-lasting 4mm corrugated plastic. This durable material is lightweight and weather-resistant, making it perfect for various indoor and outdoor display applications. Each sports player cutout is printed with UV-resistant inks for an eye-catching finish that is fade-resistant and that will not peel or scratch off over time. Design your team player cutout with unlimited colors for no extra cost.
Weather-proof & Lightweight
Our life size sports cutouts are safe for year-round display, and will not deteriorate if exposed to rain, snow, or direct sunlight. Although our sports player cutouts are tough enough to display outdoors, they are also very lightweight. This makes them highly portable and easy to travel with to parties, events, and games. If you are traveling with multiple cutouts, they are lightweight enough to carry from event to event. Cleaning the cutout after outdoor display is a quick and simple task that will keep your cutout ready and fresh for its next display application. Cleaning involves wiping the sign with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Once dried, the signs can be stored in a dry area until future use.
Sports Cutouts for Every Event
These team player cutouts are perfect for lawn display and for hanging up on school grounds, and around team facilities. They are ideal for showcasing athletes from all athletic teams including football, basketball, soccer, baseball, field hockey, track and more! Design football player cutouts for one player or for the whole team. Display them in high traffic areas so people walking or driving by an admire the hardworking players and their winning spirit. These sports cardboard cutouts can also be used as in game signs for cheering the team along during scrimmages and games. Family members can use them to cheer along friends, siblings, and children that are playing in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time?
Our standard production time is 3 business days, plus shipping. If you need your sports cutout sooner than our standard production time, we offer rush production for a fee. We also offer expedited shipping options if you need your items quickly.
How do I set up the team player cutouts?
- Lawn: If you are displaying the cutout from your lawn, you must first insert the stakes into the ground. If your ground is hard, you may need a small hammer to pound in the stakes. Once the stakes are grounded, add the sign on top of the stakes, making sure to insert the tops of the stakes into the sign’s bottom flutes.
- Hanging: If you are hanging your cutout, run string or ribbon through the pre-punched holes on the cutout. Tie in the rear of the sign to hide the knot and any extra string.